They could make everyone happy with PvP/PvE mode switching.
* Turn on PvP and you can rift any time and kill enemies
* Turn on PvE and you cannot rift and cannot fight enemies (or be fought)
* PvE players are invisible to PvP players and vice versa but do show on radar (different color)
* Add an info window that shows the current number of PvP enemies by area (but not location, finding them is too fun)
* Abyss is always PvP mode.
* And since PvP is optional, all areas are accessible at all times.
* If you go from PvP mode to PvE and in enemy territory, you are ported back to obelisk.
* Once engaged in PvP, you cannot go into PvE until you either rezone or if 5 minutes pass with no hits. (to prevent hax)
* If you change from PvE to PvP, you cannot attack or be attacked for 5-10 seconds (to prevent stealth kills)
Do this and the people that want to PvP can play all they want and the people that PvE can quest in peace.
If you don’t like the option to hide PvE players then you aren’t a PvP player, you are a griefer.Dec112010
Powered by Tumblr | Crystalline designed by Sonny T.